Have your Discharge Code Changed, So you can get VA Benefits  

Many Veterans Career ended with (OTH) Other than Honorable Discharges.  Here is a few links where you can possibly get your Discharge revered to be under Honorably Conditions so that you can receive Veterans Benefits,  There are two links.  

If you got out within the past 15 years click below.


If you got out past 15 years ago here is the link you must go to and fill out. 


Good Chances you can have this discharge code reversed.   

There are no guarantee, But I have seen enough changed so try this.  

If you have a BCD  Bad Conduct Discharge I wouldn't bother.